Thursday 4 July 2013

bottom of my heart.

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind.

*when you miss someone a lot , and all you capable to do is smile and pray for that person.
*you not stupid just because you miss someone you used to love. you know who you are. they don't.
*at one point , you will stop hoping to get into their life again , because you know they happy without you.
*the hardest part is , when you have to hold your tears just because you in public and you don't want people know that you are fuckin sad.
*Life , just follow its flow. If it's meant to be , it will be. Don't stop askin from Allah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clip Art